- Working together to inspire our children to excel in everything they do, to become confident, respected and valued members of our nursery, our community and our environment. To prepare children for life long success.
- To provide a welcoming, safe, stimulating, inclusive and homely environment where children and their families are treated with fairness, equality and respect.
- To provide a curriculum that encompasses the needs of the individual child. Ensuring experiences are stimulating, challenging and enjoyable allowing children to reach their full potential.
- To ensure all children attending the centre have opportunities to become, Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens and Effective Contributors, who have high aspirations and believe in themselves.
- To have dedicated and professional staff who have clear roles and responsibilities for improving the quality of experience and have an understanding of shared commitment.
- To work effectively and in partnership with other centres and professionals to enrich experiences, meet individual needs and access support and guidance when necessary.
- To work in partnership with parents; being approachable, valuing parents input and sharing insights of their child’s learning and development.
- To ensure the management provides clear leadership for learning, demonstrating a high level of competence and skill and effectively develops a culture of self evaluation.
- To ensure management face the challenge of change with confidence and that are dedicated to holding the children at the heart of every decision.
Little Scholars Day Nursery, Lawers Drive, Panmurefield Village, Broughty Ferry, Dundee DD5 3TZ. Tel: 01382 477555*
*For training and monitoring purposes, all calls are recorded.